This class is primarily for the practice of
It also serves as an introduction to Qigong whenever new folks attend.
Held officially once a month at
Shanti Jujitsu Dojo, a.k.a.
Shanti Yoga Center,
people interested in additional Qigong group practice may be invited to
other more private sessions.
You should take this class if you:
is structured as a monthly 1 hour class.
- need something to manage stress
- want to balance the body's energy
- want to heal thy self
- are craving low impact exercise
- are wanting to add some physicality to your meditation practice
- are a student of Sensei Carl
- are a martial artist that needs to develop "touch"
- are a martial artist that needs to find "center"
- want to feel the Qi with a group of practitioners
- are to banged up to do much of anything else
Wear loose clothing that allows freedom of movement, no shoes.
More information may be found on the
||Loose comfortable clothing
||Limited, pre-registration encouraged
Shanti Yoga Center block class cards accepted.
||Jaya R. Carl
2nd Thursday of the month
||7:00 - 8:00 PM
||Shanti Jujitsu Dojo, San Jose
||Call (408) 885-1018 or fill out the
This Qigong class is included as part of the
Introduction To Jujitsu course
(no additional fee for Jujitsu students).
To the Shanti Jujitsu Dojo home page.
To the Shanti Yoga Center home page.
To the Shanti Restoration Therapy home page.
we welcome comments.
See the website map for a listing of all our pages.
Last modified: $Date: 2003/09/27 23:18:07 $
Copyright © 2003 by
The Shanti Jujitsu Dojo, 940 Park Avenue, San Jose,
CA 95126 USA.
All rights reserved.